|For All Riders:
• Pan-Massachusetts Challenge (PMC) must be notified by July 16, 2012 if you plan to restrict your funds raised.
• All of your funds raised must be restricted to the same fund.
• Individual donor gifts may not be restricted
• Donors should be notified when soliciting donations that you are restricting your funds raised.
• Riders must contact Michele to request that their funds be restricted to a specific fund with the following information:
If the PMC does not have the fund setup it is the responsibility of the rider to obtain the fund name and code number from the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. The PMC will provide contact information if needed.
• If a team restricts their funds raised then all members of the team must restrict their individual funds raised.
• If a team does not restrict their funds raised then an individual on the team may restrict their funds raised.
Questions? Contact Michele Sommer